- Bringing Art to Life: Shycheeks Gifs
- The death of the skinny jeans: wide leg trend comes back
- Assassin’s Creed film: an Epic Visual Treat
- Quick feed: Japanese company creates clone dolls that reside in the “uncanny valley”
- The beauty of street photography: Manu Fernández
- I wish airports were that much fun! ‘Vamos Cuba’ at Sadler’s Wells
- Upcycled Baby Bandanas: my latest project
- Designing “Tideway”: a photography book on River Thames
- A celebration of River Thames: “Tideway” by Matthew Joseph
- Wearable Art for the modern women: mefaldas tú
All posts tagged "social media"
- Why us Introverts succeed in Social Media
When I was a child I was very much aware that I was different to other children. At times I would just think I was weird; my Mum would say I was mature. An expert would tell...
- Posted April 24, 2015
- Be Social Part 2: Thanks to the thieves that stole my phone
Four weeks ago, two thieves taught me a good lesson. As I was walking back home from work, and while checking some emails, oblivious to the world around me, these two masked criminals drove their motorbike...
- Posted April 22, 2015
- Are we becoming a generation overly dependent on technology?
Last week, Google Inc. (NASDAQ:GOOGL) announced it will collaborate with Novartis AG (VTX:NOVN) on a new model of smart contact lenses that monitor blood sugar levels and could even correct impaired vision. This is the latest project...
- Posted July 21, 2014
- Mention on my social awareness campaign in Italy!
Blogger and web content writter Daniele Imperi has kindly posted a mention on my social awareness campaign poster “Are we really social?”. Thanks Daniele! See link to the post in his blog Penna Blu.
- Posted August 5, 2013
- Are we Really Social? My own awareness graphic campaign
Despite being a social networks’ user (a hard one) and embrace the advantages of the modern communication technologies, I can’t help to think too often we are losing all sorts of real human interaction between ourselves these...
- Posted April 28, 2013