- Bringing Art to Life: Shycheeks Gifs
- The death of the skinny jeans: wide leg trend comes back
- Assassin’s Creed film: an Epic Visual Treat
- Quick feed: Japanese company creates clone dolls that reside in the “uncanny valley”
- The beauty of street photography: Manu Fernández
- I wish airports were that much fun! ‘Vamos Cuba’ at Sadler’s Wells
- Upcycled Baby Bandanas: my latest project
- Designing “Tideway”: a photography book on River Thames
- A celebration of River Thames: “Tideway” by Matthew Joseph
- Wearable Art for the modern women: mefaldas tú
All posts tagged "public transport"
- Are we Really Social? My own awareness graphic campaign
Despite being a social networks’ user (a hard one) and embrace the advantages of the modern communication technologies, I can’t help to think too often we are losing all sorts of real human interaction between ourselves these...
- Posted April 28, 2013