- Bringing Art to Life: Shycheeks Gifs
- The death of the skinny jeans: wide leg trend comes back
- Assassin’s Creed film: an Epic Visual Treat
- Quick feed: Japanese company creates clone dolls that reside in the “uncanny valley”
- The beauty of street photography: Manu Fernández
- I wish airports were that much fun! ‘Vamos Cuba’ at Sadler’s Wells
- Upcycled Baby Bandanas: my latest project
- Designing “Tideway”: a photography book on River Thames
- A celebration of River Thames: “Tideway” by Matthew Joseph
- Wearable Art for the modern women: mefaldas tú
All posts tagged "Penna blu"
- Mention on my social awareness campaign in Italy!
Blogger and web content writter Daniele Imperi has kindly posted a mention on my social awareness campaign poster “Are we really social?”. Thanks Daniele! See link to the post in his blog Penna Blu.
- Posted August 5, 2013