- Bringing Art to Life: Shycheeks Gifs
- The death of the skinny jeans: wide leg trend comes back
- Assassin’s Creed film: an Epic Visual Treat
- Quick feed: Japanese company creates clone dolls that reside in the “uncanny valley”
- The beauty of street photography: Manu Fernández
- I wish airports were that much fun! ‘Vamos Cuba’ at Sadler’s Wells
- Upcycled Baby Bandanas: my latest project
- Designing “Tideway”: a photography book on River Thames
- A celebration of River Thames: “Tideway” by Matthew Joseph
- Wearable Art for the modern women: mefaldas tú
All posts tagged "music"
- Benjamin Clementine wins Mercury Prize 2015
Only yesterday it was announced the winner of the prestigious British award Mercury Prize for “Album of the Year”. Benjamin Clementine looked surprised in an emotional winning speech where he brought the other nominees to the stage and...
- Posted November 21, 2015
- Hope is not lost for the truly talented: Elbow
What an amazing Sunday evening I had watching Elbow performing at the O2 Arena in London. And I have to admit that even now, I don’t know much about the band, and honestly, don’t mind at all....
- Posted December 4, 2012
- Alain Robert aka Spiderman: the controversial Hero
You might think he is insane. Some think he is incredibly brave. I think he is inspiring. It’s true a bit of madness is needed for what he does –climbing high buildings with no ropes, specially since...
- Posted September 29, 2010
- At last! A decent music video for a song about girls
Aren’t you tired like me of all those music videos featuring the typical “macho” style singer/band in their sleeveless t-shirts, drinking cocktails by the pool of their wealthy mansion while watching the girls dancing in their bikinis?...
- Posted September 20, 2010
- Loving “This is War”
It might be old age, but I started this new decade thinking that the noughties didn’t leave us many great memorable albums. However, in the frontier between that previous decade and the current one, 30 Seconds to...
- Posted September 7, 2010