- Bringing Art to Life: Shycheeks Gifs
- The death of the skinny jeans: wide leg trend comes back
- Assassin’s Creed film: an Epic Visual Treat
- Quick feed: Japanese company creates clone dolls that reside in the “uncanny valley”
- The beauty of street photography: Manu Fernández
- I wish airports were that much fun! ‘Vamos Cuba’ at Sadler’s Wells
- Upcycled Baby Bandanas: my latest project
- Designing “Tideway”: a photography book on River Thames
- A celebration of River Thames: “Tideway” by Matthew Joseph
- Wearable Art for the modern women: mefaldas tú
All posts tagged "boberika"
- Inpiring others: Laura Salesa interviewed for My Organic Life
She is one of my dearest friends and a very inspirational person to look up to. I met Boberika at my second job in London as Graphic Designer. Our love for films, music, art and our desire...
- Posted July 18, 2014
- Dual Reality: A Multimedia Experiment
(Video by Laura Salesa. Photos by Boberika, 2010) This is the first of (hopefully) many multimedia experiments that me and my friend Boberika (www.boberika.com) started in July this year. Dual Realilty is a multimedia project that combines photography,...
- Posted September 2, 2010