- Bringing Art to Life: Shycheeks Gifs
- The death of the skinny jeans: wide leg trend comes back
- Assassin’s Creed film: an Epic Visual Treat
- Quick feed: Japanese company creates clone dolls that reside in the “uncanny valley”
- The beauty of street photography: Manu Fernández
- I wish airports were that much fun! ‘Vamos Cuba’ at Sadler’s Wells
- Upcycled Baby Bandanas: my latest project
- Designing “Tideway”: a photography book on River Thames
- A celebration of River Thames: “Tideway” by Matthew Joseph
- Wearable Art for the modern women: mefaldas tú
More INSPIRING BOX News
- Painter Diana Wehmeier turns models into works of art: Skinwalker exhibition, Berlin
Painter Diana Wehmeier and photographers Pierre Horn & Eileen Huhn continue their ongoing collaboration and host...
- Posted July 3, 2014
- Make-up artist Maria Malone-Guerbaa turns herself into still images of pop icons
London-based makeup artist Maria Malone-Guerbaa can transform herself into almost any pop culture icon....
- Posted June 27, 2014
- Mixing old and new: Alessandro Diddi
The images should speak from themselves. Italian artist Alessandro Diddi makes clever anamorphic pencil drawings that, when viewed...
- Posted June 26, 2014
- Michael Jackson’s Xscape album reviewed by a fan
That’s me. Been a fan of Michael Jackson for over 25 years, I have...
- Posted May 23, 2014
- Russian Red charmed London’s indie scene
On 6th May, Spanish band Russian Red performed at London’s intimate venue The Lexington to an audience that...
- Posted May 13, 2014