- Bringing Art to Life: Shycheeks Gifs
- The death of the skinny jeans: wide leg trend comes back
- Assassin’s Creed film: an Epic Visual Treat
- Quick feed: Japanese company creates clone dolls that reside in the “uncanny valley”
- The beauty of street photography: Manu Fernández
- I wish airports were that much fun! ‘Vamos Cuba’ at Sadler’s Wells
- Upcycled Baby Bandanas: my latest project
- Designing “Tideway”: a photography book on River Thames
- A celebration of River Thames: “Tideway” by Matthew Joseph
- Wearable Art for the modern women: mefaldas tú
More EDITORIAL News
- A Social network for the versatile professional: Skillpages.com
For us, the Creative professionals, it sounds always unfair when we have to label...
- Posted November 13, 2013
- September is my month! Interview feature, TV documentary, exhibition and more
September is back to school and for me it’s been the culmination of a...
- Posted September 25, 2013
- Mention on my social awareness campaign in Italy!
Blogger and web content writter Daniele Imperi has kindly posted a mention on my...
- Posted August 5, 2013
- Extinction of Print Designers: Do you still buy print for your business?
Like many other traditional Print Designers, my challenge these days is to adapt and...
- Posted June 17, 2013
- A new step on my inspirational journey: becoming your own boss/freelancing
Many things have happened since I started my professional career back in 2002. From...
- Posted May 14, 2013