- Bringing Art to Life: Shycheeks Gifs
- The death of the skinny jeans: wide leg trend comes back
- Assassin’s Creed film: an Epic Visual Treat
- Quick feed: Japanese company creates clone dolls that reside in the “uncanny valley”
- The beauty of street photography: Manu Fernández
- I wish airports were that much fun! ‘Vamos Cuba’ at Sadler’s Wells
- Upcycled Baby Bandanas: my latest project
- Designing “Tideway”: a photography book on River Thames
- A celebration of River Thames: “Tideway” by Matthew Joseph
- Wearable Art for the modern women: mefaldas tú
Circolombia is no ordinary circus
Directly from Bogota and with a second show in London’s urban venue Roundhouse, Circolombia circus company presented their latest show Acelere.
Inspired by Colombia’s diverse communities Acelere features 12 of the most talented performers from across Colombia. Mixing spectacular circus with dance and an original soundtrack, sang live during the performances, Acelere is a burst of energy and enthusiastic performances by a young team of talented and multi-skilled acrobats. The numbers in the ropes and series jumps feet to hands were specially impressive, along with the fantastic vocals by two female performers that gave it all during the hour long show.
All of the artists trained at the National School of Circo Para Todos (“Circus For All”) that supports the most vulnerable, at risk young people in Colombia through professional circus training. Circolombia is led by its founder, Artistic Director and Creative Producer Felicity Simpson.
More info at: http://www.circolombia.com/