- Bringing Art to Life: Shycheeks Gifs
- The death of the skinny jeans: wide leg trend comes back
- Assassin’s Creed film: an Epic Visual Treat
- Quick feed: Japanese company creates clone dolls that reside in the “uncanny valley”
- The beauty of street photography: Manu Fernández
- I wish airports were that much fun! ‘Vamos Cuba’ at Sadler’s Wells
- Upcycled Baby Bandanas: my latest project
- Designing “Tideway”: a photography book on River Thames
- A celebration of River Thames: “Tideway” by Matthew Joseph
- Wearable Art for the modern women: mefaldas tú
Dual Reality: A Multimedia Experiment
This is the first of (hopefully) many multimedia experiments that me and my friend Boberika (www.boberika.com) started in July this year. Dual Realilty is a multimedia project that combines photography, video and web in an attempt to understand the differences and similarities between two artists with very different backgrounds and origins: me, Spanish, youngest of four children, brought up in a small fishing town on the north coast of the country; Boberika, only child from New Zealand and Asian background, raised in the beautiful island in the other side of the world.
Two creative minds (Laura Salesa and Boberika), two models (Sophia Barker and Savita Shukla) and two make-up artists (Rumana Hussain and Zarina Amin) join skills and talents for the first time in this project, allowing them to explore the limits and extend of their creativity.
More info on this project coming soon.